In a world where we hear more and more sad news, it is important to appreciate the small gestures that some people make towards others, however minimal they may seem.
Helping other people not only improves your day, but it also improves your own; and although sometimes we do not have the courage or the time to help others, a few simple words could give light to those who need it.
Today we want to show you these 17 photographs of heroes without a cape that will make you regain your faith in humanity, Compassion and love.
01. This sloth was in the middle of the road, a policeman saw him and took him to a veterinarian so that he would no longer take risks
02. This architect saved the tree, including it in his design
03. This young man returns stolen bikes to their owners after rescuing them from different places where they sell them online
04. This hummingbird was rescued by a couple of firefighters because he was injured and dehydrated
05. These two passengers did not know each other, but it was the first time she had flown by plane, so he took her by the hand and comforted her during the flight to calm her fears
06. A carpenter built two small huts, one for his dog and one for the homeless
07. This kitten came to the office, my colleagues adopted him and made him part of the company
08. This little Black Panther is in charge of feeding the cats daily
09. My dad rescued this kitten, but he only agrees to eat if my dad holds his food
10. I was crying in a cafe and the barista came over to give me a hug and give me a cake pop
11. My boyfriend was having trouble changing the tire and a group of young people came to help him even though they didn’t speak our language
12. I did not realize that I had thrown my glasses, but someone took care of leaving them in my car
13. I was having a bad day at work, the weather wasn’t helping, so I closed my blinds. When I returned from the bathroom one of my colleagues had hung this drawing on my window
14. My teacher came to class with his baby, because he could not find a babysitter to take care of him
15. My husband donated his hair which he had been growing for 17 years
16. My Uber passenger drove my car, after being stopped by the police for having my license expired
17. I forgot my iPad on a plane and the staff found it. They kept it for me and gave me a nice souvenir
Do you notice that empathy is often in the small details?
Comment which photograph was your favorite and do not forget to share the article with your family and friends.